Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve
The wild character of this vast region is due, in part, to its sheer size. Wrangell-St. Elias National Park is the country’s largest contiguous wilderness. It is the size of Yellowstone and Yosemite combined, plus the entire country of Switzerland! It has a glacier that’s larger than Rhode Island. It’s also vertically impressive. Mount Saint Elias is the country’s second-highest peak; it also claims nine of the 16 highest mountains in the United States. Within its boundaries are the ghost town of Kennecott, a remnant of copper-mining days; and the town of Yakutat, which is a traditional fishing village of the indigenous Tlingit people.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.