Virgin Islands National Park
Virgin Islands National Park occupies the majority of St. John, one of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Many of the beaches are fringed by coral reefs. They include Trunk Bay, backed by forests, and Francis Bay, whose calm waters are home to sea turtles. Annaberg Plantation has the ruins of an 18th-century sugar plantation. Trails through tropical forests lead to the ruins of Reef Bay Sugar Mill, in the south.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.