Kings Canyon National Park
Kings Canyon National Park is adjacent to Sequoia National Park in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s known for its huge sequoia trees, notably the gigantic General Grant Tree in Grant Grove. To the east, Cedar Grove is surrounded by towering granite canyon walls. From here, trails lead to Zumwalt Meadow along the Kings River, and to Roaring River Falls. The park is home to rattlesnakes, bears and cougars.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.
SHIPPING: Items are made to order and typically ship within 3-4 business days. International orders may be subject to additional duties and/or custom fees. Read more about delivery options.
RETURNS: Return requests can be made within 60 days of your item(s) delivery. Read more about returns.