Hot Springs National Park
Hot Springs National Park has a rich cultural past. It stands as an icon for healing, and a tribute to the “American Spa” of the 20th century. The grand architecture of its nine historic bathhouses is equally matched by the natural curiosities that have been drawing people here for many hundreds of years. The ancient thermal springs, mountain views, incredible geology, forested hikes, and abundant creeks – all in the middle of town – make Hot Springs National Park a unique and beautiful destination.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.