Haleakala National Park
Haleakala National Park is on the Hawaiian island of Maui. It’s home to the dormant Haleakala Volcano and endangered Hawaiian geese. The Leleiwi and Kalahaku overlooks on the steep Crater Road have views across the West Maui Mountains. Rugged trails in the Summit District pass cinder cones and lava flows. In the coastal area of Kīpahulu are the Pools of Ohe’o, freshwater pools and waterfalls set amid bamboo forest.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.