Congaree National Park
Known for its giant hardwoods and towering pines, Congaree National Park’s floodplain forest includes one of the highest canopies in the world. The park provides a sanctuary for plants and animals, a research site for scientists, and a tranquil wilderness setting for walking and relaxing in.
Its gorgeous natural features attract many visitors, but the landscape of Congaree has a rich cultural heritage as well. Americans from all walks of history have called Congaree home, from prehistoric natives to Revolutionary War patriots to escaped slaves.
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.